Competition Entry Form
ICT and Industrial Technology
Click here to view our Startup Bootcamp Criteria
Propella Future Makers Programme
Future Makers, is an intensive programme "from concept to market" process run by Propella for IT innovators.
• You need a great idea and some determination
• An app, a service or an IT application that no-one else has thought of yet or requires help to commercialise and scale
• OR, you need a product or service that will facilitate the commercialisation and growth of a tech business eg social media, bookkeeping, CAD CAM design, software development etc
• Idea must fit into the operations of a Smart City or Community, such as Industry 4.0, IoT, etc.
• Approximately 100 ventures are selected to attend a two day Stage 1 “Bootcamp”
• No cost to participate
• You don’t need to be trading yet
• You need to be in start up phase and require incubation support
• But there are also no free lunches – you will be expected to invest at least eight hours a week in Propella workshops, and even longer doing your research and groundwork.
• Convince the panel, via a video pitch, that your idea has potential to turn into a business to become one of the 40 ventures who progress to Stage 2
• Stage 2 is eight weeks on a business incubation journey to validate and prove that it’s a viable opportunity.
• Crack the nod for Stage 3 for an additional three months of business acceleration to obtain your first revenue paying customer.
This is the chance you've been looking for to make your big idea a reality.